Watch this video to learn how to make Banana bread pudding a delicious dessert that serves as a perfect ending to your meal.
BANANA BREAD PUDDING
2 ripe green skinned bananas
6-8 brown bread slices
2 cups milk
½ cup castor sugar
2 inch cinnamon stick
150 grams dark chocolate
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Butter for greasing
2 tablespoonsbrown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Heat a non-stick pan, add milk, castor sugar and cinnamon stick, mix well and bring to a boil.
3. Trim the edges of bread and cut into triangles. Slice chocolate.
4. Break two eggs, separate yolks from whites and put yolks into a large mixing bowl. Break remaining two eggs and add to the same bowl and whisk together.
5. Add vanilla essence to the milk, mix well, discard the cinnamon stick and let it cool for few minutes.
6. Grease a baking dish with butter. Arrange a layer of bread slices and spread some chocolate slices over them.
7. Slice bananas and scatter over the bread and chocolate. Repeat the bread and chocolate layers once again.
8. Gradually add milk to whisked eggs and keep whisking. Pour it over the bread layers.
9. Sprinkle brown sugar. Keep the dish in the preheated oven and bake for forty to forty-five minutes.
10. Take the dish out of the oven and serve warm.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Cookware by : http://www.wonderchef.in
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor