Welcome to Saas Bahu Recipes.
What is agar-agar?
Agar agar is referred as China grass or kanten in Japan. It is a vegetarian seaweed variety. White and semi-translucent, it is sold as strips or in powdered form. It is used to make jellies, pudding and custard.
Agar agar is a vegetarian alternative to gelatine and is derived from a South East Asian seaweed.
To Buy Five Star Agar Agar follow this link
To Buy Cake moulds follow this link
http://amzn.to/2DkAWQ7Benefits of Agar-agar
1. Agar-agar is a good source of calcium, iron and high source of fibre.
2. It contains no sugar, no fats and no carbohydrate.
3. It is known for its ability for its ability to aid in digestion and weight loss.
4. Agar-agar is also considered a mild laxative, helps reduce inflammation etc.
5. Agar – agar has no calories, no carbs, no sugar, no fats and loaded with fibre.
6. It is free from starch, soy corn, gluten, yeast, wheat, milk, eggs and preservatives.
7. Agar- agar is a food ingredient of soluble fibre for a healthy life. It acts a detoxifying agent.