Learn how to make delicious Gajar Halwa, authentic Indian sweet dessert recipe from our chef Smita Deo on Ruchkar Mejwani.
Gajar Halwa is an easy to make Indian dessert where grated carrots are cooked in ghee, milk and sugar. Garnish with almond flakes it tastes best with vanilla ice cream.
1/2 Cup Ghee
1 Kg Carrots, grated
1 Litre Milk
1 & 1/2 Cup Sugar
1 & 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
– In a pan heat some ghee.
– Add the grated carrots. Mix well. Keep stirring for few minutes.
– Add milk. Mix well. Let the carrots cook completely. Keep stirring on medium flame.
– Once the milk is absorbed and carrots are cooked add sugar. Give a stir.
– Add cardamom powder. Mix well.
– Add chopped almonds. Mix everything well.
– Keep stirring for few more minutes.
– Delicious Gajar Halwa is ready to be served.
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ruchkarmejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts