This fruity cake is a grape lover’s dream come true.How to make Grape Mousse Cake grape recipe dessert grape recipe grape cake recipe dishes with grapes.
1 bunch black grapes
1 bunch green grapes
1 castella sponge cake
300ml grape juice
60g granulated sugar
200g plain yogurt
200g heavy cream
20g powdered gelatin
LET’S GET COOKING…
1. First, wash and dry the grapes. Pull grapes off the stems and set aside.
2. Then sprinkle the gelatin onto 50ml of water and let it sit to bloom.
3. Whip the cream to stiff peaks.
4. Cut the castella into 1 cm thick slices.
5. Arrange castella slices into a square pan.
6. Combine grape juice and sugar in a saucepan and heat until sugar has dissolved. Stir in gelatin and mix to dissolve completely.
7. Put some ice in a large bowl and place a smaller bowl inside. Pour mixture into the smaller bowl and cool until slightly thickened.
8. Fold in the yogurt and whipped cream and gently mix until incorporated.
9. Pour mixture over the castella slices and smooth out the surface. Arrange the grapes on top, making sure to push the grapes halfway into the yogurt mixture.
10. Refrigerate until firm.
11. Slice into individual portions and brush on honey if desired.
We made Home Cooking in light of one objective, to interface the world through video. Probably the most bringing together and extraordinary moments of our life revolve around a meal, the place where individuals meet up. We realize that we can’t do this single-handedly, nor would we need to. It will take a group of profoundly enthusiastic individuals. Fortunately, home cooking, similar to you, from around the globe are as of now making stunning content, groups and drawing in with your enthusiasm. Share it to others and touch one more individual every day.
Don’t forget to follow us on YouTube, Twitter, Google+ and Facebook!
TWITTER: http://adf.ly/1fKaHk (@hoomecooking)
#green grape cake
#grape flavored cake
#upside down grape cake
#red grape cake recipe
#fresh grape cake recipe
#grape cake jamie oliver
#grape muffin recipe
#grape juice cake