Learn how to make Kheer – Sweet Rice Pudding – Holi Special Indian Dessert Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Rice Kheer or Kheer is a very popular Indian recipe made on holy auspicious occasions. Serve your guests with this sweet rice pudding as a dessert. Learn how to make this simple and easy to make homemade quick rice kheer recipe.
1 Ltr Milk
4 tbsp Rice
3/4 cup Sugar
2 tbsp Milk Masala Powder
– Heat the Milk in a pan till the water from the milk is removed.
– Add the rice and cook it by stirring occasionally
– Once the rice is cooked, add the sugar and milk masala powder.
– Boil the whole mixture till it reduces a bit more.
– The Rice kheer is ready to be served chilled by garnishing a bit with chopped almonds and cardamom powder.
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/Ugl161
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/NphkJS
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rajshrifood
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood