Make this very tasty treat that your kids will surely love – Puto Flan. This Filipino dessert or merienda is made out of your favorite puto and leche flan combined into one.
Puto Flan Ingredients
For the Leche Flan or Custard:
1 can condensed milk
4 egg yolks
For The Puting Puto:
1/2 cup white sugar
1/3 cup evaporated milk
1 large egg
1/2 cup water
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons butter, melted
How To Make Puto Flan:
1. In a bowl, make the leche flan by combine the condensed milk and egg yolks. Whisk well.
2. Lightly brush some butter on each puto mold. Place 1/3 of the leche flan mixture in the puto molds.
3. Cover and steam the flan for 8 minutes in a steamer with boiling water.
4. In a bowl, sift flour, sugar, and baking powder. Mix well and then add the melted butter, evaporated milk, water, and egg. Mix well until smooth.
5. After 8 minutes, remove the flan from the steamer and then add the 3/4 of the puto mixture over it.
6. Cover and steam the puto flan for 10 minutes in a steamer with boiling water,
7. Allow Puto Flan to cool off before removing from the molds. Gently remove from molds.
Enjoy your snack or merienda.
Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/pinoymediablog
Check out our other channel! Playtime4Kidz
Adobo sa Gata (Chicken Adobo In Coconut Milk)
Beef Giniling Recipe (Beef, Potatoes, Carrots, Eggs Stew)
Homemade Fresh Lumpia Wrappers
Coconut Macaroons Filipino Style
Pan De Coco Recipe (Filipino Merienda)
Spaghetti Chicken Carbonara (Filipino Style)
Fresh Lumpia Sauce
Ginataang Talong Recipe
Malagkit na Bibingka
Bicol Express Without Bagoong
Giniling Na Baboy
Puto With Cheese
Pork Ribs Adobo with Potatoes
Beef Lumpia Recipe (Filipino Springrolls)
Fruit Salad Recipe Filipino Style
Oven Baked Chicken BBQ Pinoy Style
Pininyahang Manok (Filipino Style Recipe)
Pritong Manok – Filipino Recipe Fried Chicken
Buko Salad (Filipino Style Fruit Salad)
Picadillo Filipino Style
Chicken Arroz Caldo Recipe (Filipino Style)
Nilagang Manok (Chicken and Cabbage Soup)
Filipino Style Congee (Arroz Caldo)
Pandesal Recipe: Easy Grilled Cheese
Adobong Manok Recipe (Chicken Adobo)
Crema de Fruta
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (No Eggs)