Learn how to make Ragi Kambu Ladu at home in a healthier Way. For more tasty recipes, Subscribe ttp://goo.gl/9LRFtM.
Ragi & Kambu Laadu
Ragi Flour – 1/2 Cup
Kambu Flour (Pearl Millet) – 1/2 Cup
Sugar – 1/2 Cup
Palm Sugar – 1/2 Cup
Cardamom Powder – 1/2 Tsp
Ghee – 2 Tblsps
Finely Cut Cashewnuts, Melon Seeds, Almonds – As required
1. Dry roast ragi flour, kambu, flour separately until good aroma comes out from that.
2. Powder sugar in a mixie, add jaggery powder or palm sugar along with that and blend gently.
3. Add to the roasted flour along with cardamom powder and mix gently.
4. Heat ghee, add nuts, fry well and pour over.
5. Mix well and prepare small balls.