A collection of some of my favourite vegan dessert recipes!! All super easy to make and ALL super delicious!
Cinnamon Rolls / Oreo Brownies recipes here: http://positivelypancakes.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/vegan-valentines-treats.html
Peach & Berry Crumble :
5-6 ripe peaches
Juice of 1 whole lemon
115g granulated sugar
2 tbsp cornstarch
100g frozen / fresh blueberries
100g light brown sugar
pinch of salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
115g cold vegan butter (diced)
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius
1. Halve and slice the peaches and then place into a large bowl with the sugar, lemon juice and cornstarch and toss well to combine. Gently fold in the blueberries.
2. Pour the mixture into a large ovenproof dish and set aside whilst you prepare the topping. Combine the oats, sugar, salt and cinnamon into a food processor and blend until the oats are more like a flour consistency
3. Add in the cold vegan butter and pulse until combined
4. Sprinkle the topping over the mixture and place into the oven for 20-25 minutes, until bubbling.
5. Serve with custard or ice cream!
Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe : http://minimalistbaker.com/no-bake-chocolate-cheesecakes/
Coconut Cream : http://minimalistbaker.com/how-to-make-coconut-whipped-cream/
Pancake Recipe :
Other Vegan Desserts on my blog : http://www.positivelypancakes.blogspot.co.uk/p/recipe-index.html
Plenty more recipe videos, What I Eat in a Day videos and travel videos will be coming soon! Please give feedback in the comments and subscribe!
ALL FOOTAGE SHOT ON A CANON POWERSHOT G7x
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE MUSIC IN THIS VIDEO